Team Project

Rauf Mammadov

Sep 23, 2010, 11:39:52 PM9/23/10
to ACCT 465
Hi everyone. let's all post here every time we work on the project, in
group or on our own, so I can report to teacher how much of work we've
done. Now, finally I see everyone in the member list, and I hope all
of you can see all the files uploaded. There're 4 Annual Reports on
each company, and one "China vs US" is comparison of China Telecom and
USA mobility, that Alex and Lynzee did.

Summary of who's doing what:

1. Alex and Lynzee comparing China telecom and USA mobility

2. Sergey and me comparing AT&T and Vodafone

3. And we decided that Kiyomi will be comparing China Telecom and
Vodafone.

I hope we can all complete our parts soon, so we can all get together
and compare all 4 companies. We all probably need to read all 4 annual
reports. Just try at least :))

Alexander Stehle

Sep 24, 2010, 10:38:21 PM9/24/10
to ACCT 465
Come on guys let's get some more info up there so that Professor
Valenzuela thinks we're really, really hard working/brilliant students
who have nothing else going on in life but to do his accounting
project.

Have a good weekend everyone, and, seriously, let's bang this thing
out before we start getting close to the deadline.

AJ

Kiyomi Kondo

Sep 26, 2010, 12:09:18 AM9/26/10
to acct...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

this is kiyomi from acct465.
thank you so much for letting me in the group, by the way:)

hope you guys enjoy the rest of weekend.
good luck on your study for the exam!

Kiyomi