Tuesday 11/9

1 view

Alexander Stehle

Nov 5, 2010, 5:29:36 PM11/5/10
to ACCT 465
As everyone in our group already knows (hopefully) we will be meeting
on Tuesday at 5 or 6 to try to finish up the rest of our project. It
is imperative that everyone have all of their questions answered prior
to meeting so that we can put all of the information together, tidy it
up, and put in some more information that may have been excluded.
This is important because we are going to be making our powerpoint and
the handouts, and delving out the speaking parts. If anyone has any
questions, just respond to this post and we'll get it figured out. See
you all Tuesday!

Alexander Stehle

Nov 5, 2010, 6:42:54 PM11/5/10
to ACCT 465
yo rauf. please have the rest of question's for accounting paper done before the meeting on tuesday. Alex and i are 90% done with MGMT 405 project. try to reword the paper so that it flows better.

thank you : )

Lynzee

Kiyomi

Nov 8, 2010, 3:53:53 PM11/8/10
to ACCT 465
where are we having a meeting tom? and im wondering what time i should
be there 5 or 6?

thanks!
kiyomi

Alexander Stehle

Nov 8, 2010, 6:06:25 PM11/8/10
to acct...@googlegroups.com
be there at 6 kyomi. and i think we'll meet in the horn center. like the same general area as before. you can call me if you can't find us, (714) 624 8459.

Kiyomi Kondo

Nov 8, 2010, 6:36:11 PM11/8/10
to acct...@googlegroups.com
thanks alex. see you tom!

Rauf Mammadov

Nov 9, 2010, 7:52:28 PM11/9/10
to ACCT 465
I'm at the Horn center, comp # 147 . to the left after you enter.