How to draw a circle after a circle is detected using ShapeChecker? (Accord.net Portable)

Harvey Oroceo

Apr 12, 2016, 9:07:30 AM4/12/16
to Accord.NET Framework

So, I am trying to draw a circle after I found a circle using the SimpleShapeChecker() from the Accord.net portable library and the examples in "http://www.aforgenet.com/articles/shape_checker/" are using System.Drawing.Graphics and System.Drawing.Pen to draw a circle. However, in my Windows Phone app, the intellisense shows that Graphics and Pen are both "inaccessible due to its protection level". Therefore I can't really do anything after I've found a circle. Is there any workaround for this?