Problem with installation

Ferran Casarramona

Mar 19, 2013, 8:14:30 AM3/19/13
to accor...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I installed Accord and AForge frameworks and added references to the project but Visual Studio 2012 did not recognizes "using Accord;" and "using Accord.Math;" directives.

Any help will be appreciated.

Ferran

César

Mar 19, 2013, 8:17:57 AM3/19/13
to accor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ferran,

Are you targetting for .NET 3.5 or .NET 4.0? If you are using 3.5 you may need to include references to the assemblies in the "Release 3.5" folder in the Accord.NET installation directory. If you are indeed targetting 4.0, please let me know if you are using the Client Profile version or specifically targetting x86 or 64.

Best regards,
Cesar

Ferran Casarramona

Mar 19, 2013, 8:27:39 AM3/19/13
to accor...@googlegroups.com
Hi César,

Thank you for your fast answer.

I'm targetting .NET 4.0 and x64.

Thanks,
  Ferran

Ferran Casarramona

Mar 19, 2013, 11:55:31 AM3/19/13
to accor...@googlegroups.com
Forget my question.

I added the reference in the wrong project. Silly me!

César

Mar 19, 2013, 12:30:26 PM3/19/13
to accor...@googlegroups.com
I am glad you got it working - I was pondering what could have been wrong! :-)