New user asking for help

4 views
Skip to first unread message

eythor thrastarson

unread,
Aug 8, 2026, 4:41:41 PMAug 8
to accessible...@googlegroups.com
Hi 
I am trying to set up a working dj setup for a friend. I downloaded the mall music software and followed the setup. My friend however has a Pioneer flx4 he wants to connect so I’m asking for help with that. What build should I get and where can I find it? 
Best 
Eythor 

Best regards 
Eythor

Zenek

unread,
Aug 8, 2026, 4:58:31 PMAug 8
to AccessibleDJSoftware
Hello, welcome to our blind DJ community.
It doesn't really matter what controller you have; your question should include more details about the issue. What operating system do you have and have you installed VDJ? Mallmuzik is just a talking tool for VDJ, not a mixing program. What do you mean by buying a setup?

Best regards, Zenek
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages