joe.derr...@gmail.com
unread,Sep 30, 2026, 11:53:56 AM (4 days ago) Sep 30Sign in to reply to author
Sign in to forward
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to accessible...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
I have the Pioneer DDJ-FLX4 and I'm running Virtual DJ. I'm looking
for the mapping for the DDJ-FLX4 and I can't find it anywhere. Does
anyone have it, or know where I can get it?
I'm also looking for an up-to-date rundown of the features, especially
the newer ones in Virtual DJ 2026, and how to use them. What I really
want to learn is how to change the samples in the sampler — not how to
load or trigger them, but how to swap in different sounds, like
changing the horns to different ones. I want to play the changed
samples from the pads on my DDJ-FLX4 and understand how the newer
sampler features work with my setup. If anyone can walk me through
that, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks for any help,
Joe Green