:
Hi everyone,
I am using MallMuzik with the latest version of VirtualDJ 2026 and a Pioneer DDJ-FLX10 controller.
I am experiencing an issue with some speech synthesis functions in MallMuzik. Whenever I change effects on my controller—both the Sound Color FX on the left and the Beat FX on the right—and also when I press the PFL buttons on the decks, MallMuzik announces "All padpages set to" followed by the name of the pressed effect.
This is very distracting for my workflow on this controller. Is there a way to disable this specific phrasing and have it only announce the name of the selected effect? It seems as if the speech output is stuck on reporting padpages, and I would like to disable it for that specific section.
Additionally, I would like to ask if it is possible to have MallMuzik announce the Beat FX length in musical beats (e.g., 1 beat, 1/2 beat) instead of percentages.
Thanks in advance for your help!