New Accessible-Coconut version 22.04.03 released!

Nalin

Feb 24, 2024, 9:56:56 AMFeb 24
to Accessible-Coconut
Dear All,

It is evident from the feedback received over the past few years that the Accessible-Coconut GNU/Linux operating system represents a significant advancement in enhancing the lives of individuals with visual impairments. Zendalona is pleased to announce the release of Accessible-Coconut 22.04.03, which integrates all the valuable feedback provided by our users. Such responses are expected to continue.

The new version comes with two interesting new games: Maths-Tutor and Snakes-and-Ladders.

Additional updates in the new version encompass system upgrades, enhanced support for Pidgin Telegram via libpurple-telegram-tdlib, updates to Coco-Patcher, fixes for eBook-speaker, and refreshed files within the User-Guide.

We are thrilled to announce that Zendalona has been accepted into Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2024! This presents a significant opportunity to empower students and drive forward open-source development, particularly in the realm of accessibility.

Download link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/accessible-coconut/files/latest/download

To gain knowledge on installation procedures, fundamental operations, shortcuts, installed applications, and more, please refer to the online user guide:  https://zendalona.com/accessible-coconut-user-guide/

Accessible-Coconut Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/accessible-coconut

Website link: https://zendalona.com/

Telegram group link: https://t.me/accessible_coconut

Donation page link: https://zendalona.com/donations/

Video Tutorials link: https://www.youtube.com/@zendalona/videos

Sincerely,
Zendalona team.

Vojtech šmiro

Feb 24, 2024, 10:37:37 AMFeb 24
to Accessible-Coconut
Hello,

is some way to install RHVoice there?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Vojta.

Dne 24. 02. 24 v 15:56 Nalin napsal(a):
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/accessible-coconut/26aaaefe-3ce7-4f61-be1a-461a65d11551n%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/accessible-coconut/26aaaefe-3ce7-4f61-be1a-461a65d11551n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

jordan

Mar 16, 2024, 5:11:27 AMMar 16
to Vojtech šmiro, Accessible-Coconut
rhvoice is in the default repos and should be included in the install media if I remember tritely, I use it all the time on android

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/accessible-coconut/89bf1465-a040-456d-af16-fbf0fbfcae43%40seznam.cz.