Pulling all contact affiliations via API

Justin McGuire

Jan 5, 2021, 3:13:20 PM1/5/21
to Accelo Developers
When I pull a contacts data with the API I can see the "Default Affilliation" ID which I can then use to update additional info for that affiliation but in the case where a contact has multiple affiliations to different companies I can't seem to find in the documentation where I can pull all of a contacts affiliations.

Marcus Little

Jan 5, 2021, 3:21:37 PM1/5/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Justin,

Thanks for writing in! You can use the Affiliation object to accomplish this by searching for all Affiliations that are against the specific Contact:

Let us know if you have any questions!