List all the companies in a single request

Rajat Garg - Prestele IT

Mar 18, 2021, 12:21:56 AM3/18/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Team,

I am trying to fetch all the companies (suppose total companies are 350) in a single request, but from the current documentation it seems like we can not have more than 100 objects in a single page.

This one is returning me 100 objects on page 0:

Is there any way to fetch all the companies by sending a single request. I don't want to send a new request for each page.

Thanks,
Rajat

Nick Clark

Mar 19, 2021, 1:23:06 AM3/19/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Rajat,

Thank you for reaching out each page is limited to 100 results. I've provided more details from our documentation below.

Regards,
Nick