Pull in tags for Companies

Kevin Wiegand

Jan 12, 2021, 4:12:33 AM1/12/21
to Accelo Developers
I know the ideal way is something like this 'tags?_filters=against(company(company_id))' but I wanna call for all companies in one go. Is there any way to make one call & get tags for all the companies?

Nick Clark

Jan 18, 2021, 11:37:28 PM1/18/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Kev,

I can't seem to find a way to call this. However just to confirm you'd want to call a specific company, for example "ACME Co." and return all tags against that company.

Regards,
Nick

Kevin Wiegand

Jan 18, 2021, 11:58:22 PM1/18/21
to accel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick!

Ideally get all tags including the company id, or as part of the companies list call...

We want to avoid calling company one by one to find the tags...

Kind regards,
Kev

Helping Data Driven Businesses by:

1. Being a valuable data partner
2. Fully automated data solutions
3. Helping you build a better business

Find out more by directly contacting me or share my details with a friend

I love LinkedIn, please Click to connect.

Nick Clark

Jan 25, 2021, 12:52:08 AM1/25/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Kev,

I've taken another look and unfortunately, I can not see a way to list out tags in this way. I'd definitely suggest adding your feedback and suggestion on the Accelo Ideas Forum:

Regards,
Nick

Kevin Wiegand

Jan 25, 2021, 1:15:00 AM1/25/21