Account Receipt Method

Andrew Legrand

Feb 23, 2021, 5:08:41 PM2/23/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi,

I submitted this to a...@accelo.com, but haven't received a reply after pinging it once or twice. That email had a link to a screen share, which may provide more details.

I'm trying to use the List Payments endpoint to get all the payments that have been made using a specific method defined on the Receipt Methods page in settings.

However, the id of the receipt method as seen on the Receipt Methods page doesn't match the value I receive as the method_id through the API endpoint.

Also, when looking at the API data, some of my payments have identical receipt_methods, despite the fact that on the web interface, the Receipt Methods are not the same.

Am I missing something? Maybe a bug in the beta?

Again, if you can check that email account, there's a video with more details. Unfortunately it's not publicly sharable.

Nick Clark

Mar 11, 2021, 11:33:28 PM3/11/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Andrew,

Unfortunately, I don't seem to have access to that mailbox. Could you please provide an example request you're using to list payments?

Regards,
Nick

Nick Clark

Mar 16, 2021, 11:44:16 PM3/16/21
to Accelo Developers
It seems like the payment method is always returning the first method (id 1) regardless. I've flagged this with our development team for further investigation.

Regards,
Nick