Redirect (302) Error

Michael Bernstein

Dec 2, 2020, 4:39:51 PM12/2/20
to Accelo Developers
Is the API newly redirecting GET requests or is anyone else having this issue?  This issue just started today and has broken many of our automations.

Tim Edwards

Dec 2, 2020, 5:22:49 PM12/2/20
to Accelo Developers
Hi,

Is this error occurring with specific endpoints/params, or generally across the board?

Thanks,

Tim

Michael Bernstein

Jan 26, 2021, 5:50:51 PM1/26/21
to Accelo Developers
Sorry Tim - it was just happening when downloading resources via API. I setup my workflow to get the redirect url and use that to download the resource.  Just an extra step that came out of nowhere.

https://deployment.accelo.com/api/v0/resources/[resource id] now provides a redirect error and the redirect url has to be taken to download the resource.

Nick Clark

Jan 28, 2021, 10:59:41 PM1/28/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi,

Thank you for letting us know, have you tried the following request, it may help with your workflow.

Regards,
Nick