POLL: How effective is the Ideas Forum?

Daniel Webb

Feb 9, 2021, 12:15:30 PM2/9/21
to Accelo
Hi All,
A Quick poll on how effective the ideas forum is for you:

Just 6 quick questions like "How many ideas have you added to the ideas forum? (Estimate)"

I really like the concept of the Accelo Ideas Forum as an organised way of gathering user input and using it to drive development effort.

I am interested in finding out how successful the Ideas forum is in implementing your ideas.

I plan on gathering responses and providing a summary in a week's time.

Link to the ideas forum: https://ideas.accelo.com/forums/135847-feedback-ideas

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Best Regards

Daniel Webb
Managing Director

dw...@cobwebb.com

Cobwebb Communications Ltd.

134 High Street / Tonbridge / TN9 1BB / UK

T +44 (0) 1732 447 900 / cobwebb.com

Registered in England No. 02029183

We strive to be the most enjoyable software company in the world.

Click here to let us know how we are doing.