Service application with CORS issues...

mattme...@datacreative.com.au

Apr 27, 2017, 2:22:03 AM4/27/17
to Accelo Developers
I'm attempting to use the RESTful API in a private company web application. I've created a service application in Accelo as there is no user context and no need for one.

When I submit a request using fiddler, everything is fine, when I execute the same request via the web, the initial CORS OPTIONS pre-flight request is made and I cannot proceed.

Can you please let me know if this is supported when setting up a Service Application in Accelo?

Kurt Wagner | Accelo

Apr 27, 2017, 9:30:14 PM4/27/17
to accel...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It looks like you've stumbled onto a bug in our application. You're correct in that the OPTION preflight request should be supported. I've created a ticket for us to investigate what's going on. Someone will get back to you as soon as we know more.

I apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Kurt

Kurt Wagner
Full-Stack Engineer

Luca Polidori

Nick Clark

Jan 28, 2021, 10:43:10 PM1/28/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Luca,

I've taken a look at the ticket created by Kurt and can see that this has been resolved.

Regards,
Nick