Wordpress Gravity Forms and Accelo Request Form API not getting File attachments

Alex Webster

Mar 11, 2021, 11:17:18 AM3/11/21
to Accelo Developers
Hello, I have been working on integrating Gravity Form with Accelo using Accelo API and the Gravity Form Webhooks add-on, and I have a few questions. Attached shows my setup using Webhooks. All form fields populate correctly in an Accelo request except for the Attachment one. The Attachment field is using an input file type (the File Upload Gravity Form field). When I upload an attachment to my form from the front end, the Gravity Form submission email notification shows the attachment as a url (see attached). I am wondering if that might be the issue, and how I can resolve attachments not going through? Another issue I came across is that the Country for the contact generated by Accelo after a form submission is showing as France. I am not looking to set a default country for contacts nor want to show a default country. How can I address that issue?
unnamed.png
unnamed-2.png