Why postal_address is null from companies endpoint

Kevin Wiegand

Jan 12, 2021, 4:09:04 AM1/12/21
to Accelo Developers
Getting postal_address null via 'api/v0/companies' endpoint for some companies, not for all but getting it right from 'api/v0/companies/{company_id}/addresses' for all.

Why is this happening? it's not worthy to make another call just to get postal_address id if missing from companies endpoint.

Kevin Wiegand

Jan 12, 2021, 5:19:09 AM1/12/21
to Accelo Developers
Here attaching a couple of screens to get more clearer picture
Postal_address_issue_01.PNG
Postal_address_issue_02.PNG

Marcus Little

Jan 12, 2021, 10:56:27 AM1/12/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for writing in! We've confirmed that there looks to currently be a bug in returning the postal_address from the /companies endpoint. We've created an internal Ticket to address this issue as soon as possible and apologize sincerely for any inconvenience in the interim.

We'll be sure to keep you updated on our progress towards shipping the fix for this issue, but please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Kevin Wiegand

Jan 12, 2021, 6:49:12 PM1/12/21
to accel...@googlegroups.com
That's excellent news, thank you Marcus, very very much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Kev

Helping Data Driven Businesses by:

1. Being a valuable data partner
2. Fully automated data solutions
3. Helping you build a better business

Find out more by directly contacting me or share my details with a friend

I love LinkedIn, please Click to connect.

Kevin Wiegand

Feb 4, 2021, 4:02:31 AM2/4/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Marcus,

Any update on this?

Nick Clark

Feb 4, 2021, 10:11:34 PM2/4/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Kev,

I don't have any updates at the moment but our product team are aware of the issue as per Marcus's response to your first message. I've reached out for an update and will let you know once I have more to share.

Regards,
Nick

Kevin Wiegand

Feb 4, 2021, 10:42:23 PM2/4/21