Extract booking information from Accelo

Andreas Sorgatz

Feb 7, 2021, 4:21:26 PM2/7/21
to Accelo Developers
Dear all

I like to extract our Time Log booking information to import in out ERP system.

We defined an application in Accelo and for testing and installed cURL on my machine.

When I call

curl -X POST https://company.api.accelo.com/oauth2/v0/authorize -d client_id=clie...@company.accelo.com -d response_type=code -d scope=read(companies,contacts),write(staff)

I expect to receive a PIN  for getting a token.
Do I make a mistake?

Regards

Andreas

Nick Clark

Feb 7, 2021, 10:17:48 PM2/7/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Andreas,

Could you please confirm that the type of application was installed?

I'm using the following call, do you see any errors returned?
https://{deploymentname}.api.accelo.com/oauth2/v0/authorize?client_id={copied from Accelo Deployment}&response_type=code&scope=read(companies,contacts),write(staff)

Please let me know if I can assist further.

Regards,
Nick

Andreas Sorgatz

Feb 9, 2021, 3:48:44 PM2/9/21
to Accelo Developers
Dear Nick

We have set up a "web" application.
We did not get an error message with the cURL call.I run the "Authorize" call and the prompt appears again without any message.

Regards
Andreas

Nick Clark

Feb 22, 2021, 9:45:25 PM2/22/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Andreas,

Using the Web application with cURL may not provide you with the PIN information you're expecting. A better solution would be to use the Service application, is there any reason as to why you require to use Web as the application?

Regards,
Nick