Get Affiliation's Company for a contact?

Kevin Wiegand

Mar 9, 2021, 3:49:54 AM3/9/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Team!

I am pulling affiliation list with affiliation's endpoint (/api/v0/affiliations), but not getting company but contact for some affiliations.

How to get Company for a contact in the Affiliation endpoint or is there any way to get this?

Nick Clark

Mar 11, 2021, 11:52:44 PM3/11/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Kevin,

Do you have a specific example from a deployment where this is not returning both company and contact ID. In my test, the following request returns the linked company and contact ID for affiliation 16.

{{url}}/api/v0/affiliations/16?_fields=company,contact

Regards,
Nick

Kevin Wiegand

Mar 15, 2021, 3:00:06 AM3/15/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Nick,

Thank you for taking a look! The deployment is researchbods and the null company is when accessing this url;

Nick Clark

Mar 17, 2021, 12:33:24 AM3/17/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Kevin,

Thank you for this. I can see the affiliation 3820 is the affiliation for the stand-alone contact. I expect that if you requested affiliation 3822 which is the same contact you would see the company that affiliation link 3822 is connected with.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Nick