Contact and Affiliation Delete.

JC Tech

Feb 1, 2021, 4:27:31 PM2/1/21
to Accelo Developers
Deleting contact or affiliation with API just marks it as inactive. I'm trying to cleanup a terrible Connectwise Manage import, is possible to permanently delete these?

Marcus Little

Feb 1, 2021, 4:33:15 PM2/1/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Jason,

Thanks for writing in! Unfortunately, we don't provide an endpoint for deleting Affiliations currently, and I apologize for any inconvenience in that regard. Please feel free to add this functionality as a suggestion to our Ideas Forum. Additionally, you can log a support ticket by writing in to sup...@accelo.com, and our engineering team can bulk-delete these Affiliations for you (there may be a fee associated with this work).

Kind regards,