CORS Issue Using Web Application

Fabiano Fonseca

Aug 22, 2019, 9:21:18 PM8/22/19
to Accelo Developers
Hi there,

I’m using a web application to get the authorization code and then request a token. When I’m requesting the token I’m having CORS issues as the OPTIONS preflight request is returning an error as you can see in the screenshot below. I was wondering if I have forgotten a setting or Accelo has to add our origin on their end, do you know what this could be?

CORSIssue.png

Thanks.

Byron Hillis

Aug 26, 2019, 1:19:07 AM8/26/19
to Accelo Developers
I just hit this issue as well. Looks like they are not responding to OPTIONS requests at all, so even the typical tools of bypassing the CORS check don't work because the OPTION returns a bad response.

Capture.PNG

And the headers don't have the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header:

Capture.PNG

There are other posts on this in the forums, has this ever been fixed?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/accelo-devs/cors%7Csort:date/accelo-devs/NWg5o6SWd24/A0ztoO6wAwAJ

Tim Edwards

Aug 28, 2019, 9:07:52 PM8/28/19
to Accelo Developers
Hi Fabiano and Byron,

This does seem like an issue on our end. One of our API developers will look into it and we will get back to you.

Regards,

Tim

Luca Polidori

Jan 14, 2021, 10:34:14 PM1/14/21