efficiency of extracting sub-arrays

Ruben Zilibowitz

Apr 28, 2017, 5:52:01 AM4/28/17
to Accelerate
The functions like "take", "drop", and "slit": can I assume these are constant time for Accelerate arrays? See Extracting sub-arrays.

Trevor McDonell

Apr 28, 2017, 5:56:19 AM4/28/17
to Accelerate

Yes. The usual fusion rules apply to these.

There are some notes about fusion here, which should hopefully give some intuition on when you can expect things to fuse.

-Trev