about Environment Variables for Debugging

jizhen wei

<wish.all.healthy@gmail.com>
Oct 17, 2022, 5:24:54 AM10/17/22
to accel-sim
If the configuration is performed according to the GPGPU-sim3.2 guide, the following error occurs:
Is GPGPU-sim4x no longer supported? Or did I make a mistake?微信图片_20221017172420.png

jizhen wei

<wish.all.healthy@gmail.com>
Oct 17, 2022, 5:27:02 AM10/17/22
to accel-sim
I followed the "export PTX_SIM_DEBUG=xxx"

jizhen wei <wish.all...@gmail.com> 于2022年10月17日周一 17:24写道:
If the configuration is performed according to the GPGPU-sim3.2 guide, the following error occurs:
Is GPGPU-sim4x no longer supported? Or did I make a mistake?微信图片_20221017172420.png

Junrui Pan

<panjunrui100@gmail.com>
Oct 17, 2022, 11:37:53 PM10/17/22
to accel-sim
You will have to ask someone in gpgpu-sim group.

Thanks