accelwattch_traces.tgz

Huy Tran

<trandinhhuy99@gmail.com>
May 20, 2022, 3:31:27 AM5/20/22
to accel-sim
Hi,

I'm following the instructions found in Artifact Appendix Manual on a Pascal GPU, GTX 1050. However, I'm stuck on this instruction

$ACCELSIM_ROOT/../util/accelwattch/accelwattch_benchmarks/get_data.sh <path to accelwattch_traces.tgz file>

I can't find accelwattch_traces.tgz file anywhere in the directory. Is there a step that I'm missing to compile that file? Or maybe is it the accelwattch_pascal_traces.tgz that is found here?

Regards,
Huy

Vijay Kandiah

<vijaykandiah2018@u.northwestern.edu>
Jun 2, 2022, 11:42:56 PM6/2/22
to accel-sim
Hi Huy,

The trace .tgz files were too big to be hosted in our GitHub repository. Hence we uploaded them to the archived Artifact repository (https://zenodo.org/record/5398781) that you seem to have found already. For Pascal traces, what you are looking for is indeed accelwattch_pascal_traces.tgz. We provide separate trace .tgz files per architecture (pascal, volta, turing).

Regards,
Vijay