about Modify the source code of GPGPU Sim

jizhen wei

<wish.all.healthy@gmail.com>
Aug 24, 2022, 2:59:58 AM8/24/22
to accel-sim
Hi.
I want to modify the source code of GPGPU-Sim, and I am already learning from gpgpu-sim.org. However, I still can't change it at the right place. For example, under the GPGPU SIM version 3.2.2, I can't find a suitable method to modify the kernel transmission, because I want to modify the transmission sequence. My teacher wanted me to finish it by myself, but I still spent a long time without success.
I hope to get your prompt. Thank.

Junrui Pan

<panjunrui100@gmail.com>
Aug 25, 2022, 12:00:57 PM8/25/22
to accel-sim
What do you mean by kernel transmission? Could you please explain more? What specific goal you have and what have you tried so far.

Thanks