Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Dean Webb

ungelesen,
03.08.2008, 23:37:5203.08.08
an Acadeccoaches

For those of you wondering if the IRT information USAD provided on Texas and the Mexican-American War wasn’t enough (seeing as how it didn’t mention hardly any key battles…) Your roving DemiDec correspondent, Dean Webb (that’s me), will be starting up a fact-finding and fact-giving trip tomorrow. Hopefully, I’ll be able to get good internet where I’m going so I can bring you all the finest in historical blogging.

Hope the tropical storm blows north of where we’re going… J

Dean Webb

Berkner HS

Richardson, TX

Zzzptm

ungelesen,
06.08.2008, 00:56:2806.08.08
an Academic Decathlon Coaches
http://acadectalk.com/index.php?showtopic=3245&st=0&gopid=164917&#entry164917

Hope you like it! Pictures will be forthcoming once I get a better
internet connection... unfortunately, that will be at home... But
they'll be good, I promise you!
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten