Texas For the Rest of Us!

1 view

Dean Webb

Aug 3, 2008, 11:37:52 PM8/3/08
to Acadeccoaches

For those of you wondering if the IRT information USAD provided on Texas and the Mexican-American War wasn’t enough (seeing as how it didn’t mention hardly any key battles…) Your roving DemiDec correspondent, Dean Webb (that’s me), will be starting up a fact-finding and fact-giving trip tomorrow. Hopefully, I’ll be able to get good internet where I’m going so I can bring you all the finest in historical blogging.

Hope the tropical storm blows north of where we’re going… J

Dean Webb

Berkner HS

Richardson, TX

Zzzptm

Aug 6, 2008, 12:56:28 AM8/6/08
to Academic Decathlon Coaches
http://acadectalk.com/index.php?showtopic=3245&st=0&gopid=164917&#entry164917

Hope you like it! Pictures will be forthcoming once I get a better
internet connection... unfortunately, that will be at home... But
they'll be good, I promise you!