Lang-Lit challenge

Skip to the first unread message

dr...@madison-schools.com

5 Sept 2007, 11:35:2505/09/2007
to acadec...@googlegroups.com, dean...@zzzptm.com
Hi Dean, again! Our district has installed a new email service and the old one works occasionally. So you may get this multiple times. Sorry. I need to send this new email address to the googlegroup so that I can continue to get the coaches' emails. Sounds like the year is going great!
Debbye Reed

Hi Dean,
Count MCHS in. MCHS is finishing the short selections next week. We have already completed some of the FQ's. I can forward those scores to you.
Maybe this will motivate, inspire, dare I say embarrass, some students to work harder. I have a class of 18, so I will send all scores. The ones with astericks are returning from last year's team.
FUN!
Debbye Reed
MCHS
Madison, MS