Hup-a-bup-bup-yeah-ah

Dean Webb

Jul 2, 2007, 8:07:56 PM7/2/07
to Acadeccoaches

In between battles, I thought I'd do a little goofing around. When I was staying at my friend's house in Atlanta, we went down to Jonesboro to check out a battlefield site. We came across a building my friend said was used for a cover of a Lynyrd Skynyrd album, but maybe it wasn't. Oh well. We still took the pictures I combined for this one, which I'd like to use for the cover of my next album:

The South's gonna do it again. Really.

Deborah Reed

Jul 3, 2007, 11:53:42 PM7/3/07
to acadec...@googlegroups.com
Too funny, I love it. Glad to know the trip is progressing. We will be
making our trip to Vicksburg on August 4th. Keep sending those reports
and pictures.

>>> dean...@zzzptm.com 07/02/07 19:14 PM >>>

In between battles, I thought I'd do a little goofing around. When I was
staying at my friend's house in Atlanta, we went down to Jonesboro to
check
out a battlefield site. We came across a building my friend said was
used
for a cover of a Lynyrd Skynyrd album, but maybe it wasn't. Oh well. We
still took the pictures I combined for this one, which I'd like to use
for
the cover of my next album:

The South's gonna do it again. Really.

Dean Webb

Jul 4, 2007, 9:13:04 PM7/4/07
to acadec...@googlegroups.com
Just took out central Tennessee today. Lucky me, The Hermitage here in
Nashville is right next to the Cici's... makes getting supper easy for those
of us on a tight schedule...

The films are gonna be a trip, once we have them edited togethere...