County scores

Dave Brewer

Feb 4, 2008, 5:21:08 PM2/4/08
to acadec...@googlegroups.com

Hey there fellow Coaches-

   Do you have any scores from your County you would like to share with us in California?

   Our Kern County competition was Feb. 2nd and 1st place had 44,565 points, our #1 A, Laura Stearns had 9,007 points.

--Dave

robb...@comcast.net

Feb 4, 2008, 6:14:04 PM2/4/08
to acadec...@googlegroups.com

Christopher Yetman

Feb 4, 2008, 6:15:37 PM2/4/08
to acadec...@googlegroups.com
Region 3 in Arizona

46,148.6 Canyon del Oro
41,968.4 Marana Mountain View
39,627.0 Buena

Honor:
1. 8,315.7 Ben F. COO
2. 8,017.1 Taylor C. CDO
3. 7,745.0 James L. Marana MV

Scholastic:
1. 8,131.9 Wesley, CDO
2. 7,770.7 Marie, CDO
3. 7,506.9 Dana, CDO

Varsity:
1. 7,242.9 Alee, CDO
2. 6,820.3 Kalli, Marana MV
3. 6,747.4 Charlene, Buena

SQ Relay (out of 45):

38 CDO
31 Marana Mtn View
30 Marana

Team SQ: 4,965, CDO

Mesa Mountain View in Region IV scored 47,611.  Top score in Arizona was Jakob Hansen of Red Mountain with 9,105.

--Chris Yetman, Canyon del Oro High School

Dave Brewer

Feb 5, 2008, 10:52:24 AM2/5/08
to acadec...@googlegroups.com
2nd-Bakersfield High=38,649, 3rd-Cesar Chavez=38,458
Both BHS & CCHS have younger Teams & are building/rebuilding this year. Look out for them next year & beyond.

Feb 5, 2008, 11:23:35 AM2/5/08
to acadec...@googlegroups.com, dave_...@khsd.k12.ca.us
I am no longer involved with Acedemic Decathlon, except as a parent. Please remove my e-mail address from your lists so that I will no longer receive these e-mails.

Sincerely,
Jo Ann Burman