DemiDec Website Update

Daniel Berdichevsky

Aug 21, 2008, 1:09:10 AM8/21/08
to acadec...@googlegroups.com
Dear coaches,

I know many of you are having trouble accessing the DemiDec website.
My apologies for this. Our website hosts are having an SQL database
error, and have promised to resolve it as soon as possible. We're
hoping it's up by morning, but are preparing backup measures in the
event that it is not restored soon. In the meantime, if you need any
specific materials from your subscriptions, please e-mail me and I can
provide them to you directly. I have nearly all the Resources, Power
Guides, Exams and Quizzes available to send right away, with Cram Kits
due for release this weekend. By then, though, I expect the site will
be working again. Thank you so much for your patience during this
period--and for all your feedback and thoughts.

Best wishes,

Daniel