Civil War Videos!

Dean Webb

Nov 4, 2007, 4:49:50 PM11/4/07
to Acadeccoaches
http://www.zzzptm.com/civilwar.html

I'm not going to link all of them here, for what should be obvious reasons.
But if you're interested in the Civil War, these are going to be fun for
you. I flub a few names and dates, but correct myself in other videos.
Popular ones include "Appomattox Blooper" and "Gettysburg 8". Some are
serious, some are funny, all are done for free and are dedicated to the kids
in Academic Decathlon... and my family.

I filmed these in the summer of 2007 and had a great time doing them. Thanks
very much to Daniel Berdichevsky and DemiDec (www.demidec.com) for
sponsoring the trip and encouraging me to do my own thing.

Again, I hope you enjoy them all. I also hope you and yours are doing fine.
We're all healthy and happy here in Dallas, and wish the best for everyone.

Dean Webb