SMI SIS Meeting During ACA conference

Rachel E. Beattie

May 31, 2019, 11:34:27 AM5/31/19
to ACA's Sound and Moving Image SIS
Hi all,

It turns out there is no structured time for SIS meetings at this year's conference.  So how about doing an informal meeting at one of the lunches?  The Thursday lunch is the buffet and the Friday lunch is the plated one (I think this is the Awards presentation as well).  And then Saturday is unstructured but I know some people leave by Saturday.  What works for everyone?

best

Shyla Seller

May 31, 2019, 2:27:54 PM5/31/19
to Rachel E. Beattie, ACA's Sound and Moving Image SIS
Thursday or Friday lunch works for me... I leave Saturday at lunch time.

krista.jamieson86

Jun 4, 2019, 3:26:35 PM6/4/19
to ACA's Sound and Moving Image SIS
I think the buffet lunch will be easier. The awards lunch is always a bit awkward since there are servers coming & going and then presentations.

So, Thursday?

Rachel E. Beattie

Jun 6, 2019, 8:57:31 AM6/6/19
to ACA's Sound and Moving Image SIS
Thursday it is!

I will try to get there early and grab a table.

Hope to see lots of you at lunch!

best