ACA Archival Screening Night - who wants to be on the selection committee?

1 view

Rachel E. Beattie

Feb 5, 2019, 9:57:06 AM2/5/19
to ACA's Sound and Moving Image SIS
Hi all,

Hopefully you saw the call for proposals I sent out today for the Archival Screening Night for ACA 2019.  I'm super excited about this!  The deadline for proposals is March 1st and we've said we would notify people about who is included by mid-May.  So we need to create a committee to sort through the applications and choose some films.  If you would like to be on that committee please email me (rebea...@gmail.com).  Please only put your name forward if you have availability between March 1st and proabably about the 15th or so - there is a bit of a time crunch. If you don't have any availability during this time but still want to be involved, you can also email, there will probably be lots to do after we send out the acceptances.  I think I can probably get a phone line from the ACA office so we could do one in person call but probably most of the work is going to be done online.

best

best

Rachel E. Beattie

Pronouns: She/her

Toronto is situated on the traditional land of the Huron-Wendat, the Seneca, and the Mississaugas of the Credit River. I am grateful to have the opportunity to live and work on this land.