SIS SMI - Archival screening night - helpers needed!

Rachel E. Beattie

Jun 3, 2019, 12:28:24 PM6/3/19
to ACA's Sound and Moving Image SIS
Hello all,

I know that not all of you on this list are attending ACA in Toronto this year.  But for those who are, and who are also signed up for the Archival Screening Night, we will need some help.  The event is at capacity (yay!!) but with RSVPs for free things they always tell you to expect less people than signed up.  And it filled up pretty quickly so there are probably people who wanted to go who didn't get in.  So we need someone to check names at the door to make sure the people have registered.  And then that person can help with letting a rush line in if there is one.

Additionally, we'll need someone to stand on the second floor of Robarts and direct people upstairs to the Media Commons theatre.    Does anyone want to volunteer for either of those things?

Thanks in advance!!

best

rachel

Christina Stewart

Jun 3, 2019, 1:22:43 PM6/3/19
to Rachel E. Beattie, ACA's Sound and Moving Image SIS
I’m available to be on the 2nd floor to direct people upstairs.

Christina

Sent from my iPhone

Rachel E. Beattie

Jun 3, 2019, 2:07:59 PM6/3/19
to Christina Stewart, ACA's Sound and Moving Image SIS
Awesome! Thanks Christina!! If anyone else is available that would be awesome because both Christina and Jonathan are presenting clips so I don't want to make them stay till start and not have any time to prepare for their introduction.

best

best

Rachel E. Beattie

Pronouns: She/her

Toronto is situated on the traditional land of the Huron-Wendat, the Seneca, and the Mississaugas of the Credit River. I am grateful to have the opportunity to live and work on this land.