Panel and/or workshop proposal for next year's conference

Rachel E. Beattie

Jul 13, 2017, 8:15:24 AM7/13/17
to ACA's Sound and Moving Image SIS
Hi all,

I've heard from some of you about being interested in proposing something for next year's conference - thanks!  I just thought I would do a call out on here for anyone else who is interested.  Please email me if you'd like to participate in a session proposal and I will start a separate email thread where we can talk about what we'd like to do.  I've also had a request for proposing another workshop which I am happy to do, so if you're interested in helping with a workshop please also get in touch!

For those who haven't seen it, here's the call for papers for the upcoming 2018 conference. The theme is:  Truths, Trust and Technology

best