film reviews in Archivaria

shyla.elan

Dec 5, 2020, 7:53:08 PM12/5/20
to ACA's Sound and Moving Image SIS
hi everyone,

Covid has made it very difficult to get out and see and review exhibitions of archival material (a long-standing section of Archivaria), so the editors of the journal of the ACA, are now open to submissions of reviews of films with archival subject matter that might be of interest to the membership. I wrote one for the current issue, now available here: https://archivaria.ca/index.php/archivaria

And am happy to send a pdf around for anyone without online access, just let me know.

If anyone in the group might be interested in submitting a film review, I would be happy to answer any questions and connect you with the section editor. I think they're still sorting out the details of a new section, with style sheet guidelines, etc., but still would be interested in hearing ideas from potential reviewers.

Hope you enjoy the review!

Shyla