SMI SIS Cocktail Hour - Friday, June 12 - 4:30 PST / 7:30 EST

Rachel E. Beattie

Jun 9, 2020, 3:10:46 PM6/9/20
to ACA's Sound and Moving Image SIS

Hello SMI SISers!

We are really excited about the first ever Virtual ACA conference! We will send out the zoom link soon for our SIS business meeting.

  One thing we are sad to miss is the pub nights.  So we’ve decided to host an SMI SIS cocktail hour!  It will be at 4:30 PST / 7:30 EST on Friday, June 12th!  So just after the last session on Friday. This is meant to be just a fun and informal meeting to update each other on our lives. We can talk about sound and moving image archives and/or we can talk about what we’re watching, listening to, baking, etc.

With an eye to security, we are not going to post the link to this zoom call publicly.  So, if you would like to join this gathering, please send an email to Rachel (rai.b...@utoronto.ca ) or Christina (christin...@utoronto.ca ) and we will send out a zoom link to everyone who has RSVP’d at around 4 pm PST / 7 pm EST. So please let me know by then.

This meeting is open to all – you do not need to be registered at the conference to join it. You just need to rsvp.  Hope to see you on Friday!

Christina and Rachel

SMI SIS co-chairs