SMI SIS AGM on Monday, June 14 from 3 to 4 pm EDT

Rachel E. Beattie

Jun 8, 2021, 9:49:39 AM6/8/21
to ACA's Sound and Moving Image SIS

The ACA’s Sound/Moving Images Special Interest Section (SMISIS) is having its AGM this coming Monday and we would love it if you could join us.  It will be on Monday, June 14th from 3-4 p.m. EDT.  We will discuss projects, events for the upcoming year, and administrative matters.

This event will take place on Zoom on Monday, June 14 from 3-4 p.m. EDT

Please register here.

Please send along any agenda items you have for this meeting.

If you are having difficulty viewing the event or registering, let us know.

Hope to see you there on Monday!

Sincerely,

Christina Stewart and Rachel E. Beattie, co-chairs