Double Bacon on Sunday (Feb 5th) @ 8:00

Bob

Jan 30, 2012, 3:13:58 PM1/30/12
to AC-FC
For those of you that are interested, we are running the "Double
Bacon" (the bacon strip twice) on Sunday Feb 5th. Please join us if
you can. Starting time is 8:00. So far it looks like pretty good
weather.

Tina

Jan 30, 2012, 10:15:37 PM1/30/12
to ac...@googlegroups.com
Keeping my fingers crossed but if I continue to feel well I will be out to run 4 miles out with you and back to my car but it's a comeback!!!! Tina

Tina Stoner Sent from my iPhone

Mary Frielingsdorf

Jan 31, 2012, 5:08:42 PM1/31/12
to ac...@googlegroups.com
Yeah!!!!
I have Thursday off if you have any time that day. Sorry I didn't call this weekend. It was Bill's Bday and a little crazy. I'm glad to hear that you are on the mend!
Mary

On Jan 30, 2012, at 1:13 PM, Bob <rvan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> For those of you that are interested, we are running the "Double
> Bacon" (the bacon strip twice) on Sunday Feb 5th.  Please join us if
> you can.  Starting time is 8:00.  So far it looks like pretty good
> weather.

Bob

Feb 1, 2012, 10:13:46 PM2/1/12
to AC-FC
Yeah !!! I'm so glad you're doing better. Looking forward to seeing
you on Sunday. I'll be sure to put the reins on Mary to hold her
back. She typically likes to start out at 6:30 pace and then pick it
up from there :-)

On Jan 30, 8:15 pm, Tina <tinastone...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Keeping my fingers crossed but if I continue to feel well I will be out to run 4 miles out with you and back to my car but it's a comeback!!!! Tina
>
> Tina Stoner Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 30, 2012, at 1:13 PM, Bob <rvanl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > For those of you that are interested, we are running the "Double
> > Bacon" (the bacon strip twice) on Sunday Feb 5th.  Please join us if
> > you can.  Starting time is 8:00.  So far it looks like pretty good
> > weather.

Kerry

Feb 4, 2012, 11:46:53 AM2/4/12
to AC-FC
All,
I think it will likely be very icy at Bacon strip tomorrow morning.
Any chance we might be willing to switch to the bike trails in town?
I ran the bike trails yesterday afternoon and they weren't icy at
all. I would suggest we meet at Cottonwood park at 8 am instead.

Best,
Kerry
> > > For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/ac-fc?hl=en.-Hide quoted text -

Tina

Feb 4, 2012, 5:16:03 PM2/4/12
to ac...@googlegroups.com
I can do that and I kinda agree it will be nasty out there. Again though I am not running much so what ever you decide.

Tina Stoner Sent from my iPhone

Bob

Feb 4, 2012, 7:27:57 PM2/4/12
to AC-FC
I've heard that it's really not bad out there. That far east didn't
get much snow. I think we're going to take the chance and stick with
the original plans. Plus the softer surface will be best for all of
us. See you in the morning.

On Feb 4, 3:16 pm, Tina <tinastone...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I can do that and I kinda agree it will be nasty out there. Again though I am not running much so what ever you decide.
>
> Tina Stoner Sent from my iPhone

Bob

Feb 6, 2012, 10:26:26 AM2/6/12
to AC-FC
You guys missed a good one. The Bacon strip was 99% clear. The course
and the weather were amazing. Wish you would have joined us (yes
Tina, we did get your message).