Sunday fun

Tina

Jun 22, 2011, 9:48:41 PM6/22/11
to Running
Hello out there. Anyone who wants to join Bob and I at 7am at cottonwood for 14 miles or whatever you can. Hope you all can come.

Tina Stoner Sent from my iPhone

Kerry Byrne

Jun 23, 2011, 8:49:14 AM6/23/11
to ac...@googlegroups.com
Hey Tina,
Not sure of our plans yet- may be camping- but if I'm not, I'd love to join you!
Kerry

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 7:48 PM, Tina <tinast...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello out there. Anyone who wants to join Bob and I at 7am at cottonwood for 14 miles or whatever you can. Hope you all can come.

Tina Stoner Sent from my iPhone

I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.
-John Muir

Callan, Nicole

Jun 23, 2011, 9:05:03 AM6/23/11
to ac...@googlegroups.com

Where is Cottonwood?

The Nebraska Medical Center E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender.

Kerry Byrne

Jun 23, 2011, 9:26:40 AM6/23/11
to ac...@googlegroups.com
Nicole,
Take Overland Trail S of it's intersection with Drake (it may not be called Overland Trail after the intersection with Drake!), and you'll pass maybe 2 blocks of houses on the Left, and then there's a huge park on the Left called Cottonwood Park.  We usually park in the first or second area of parking lots on the Left.  You won't miss it.
Kerry

Tina

Jun 23, 2011, 9:51:58 AM6/23/11
to ac...@googlegroups.com
Cottonwood is the park at the end of horsetoothe west end. We park although at the drake and overland Ed access. Can you come?

Tina Stoner Sent from my iPhone

Callan, Nicole

Jun 23, 2011, 9:54:02 AM6/23/11
to ac...@googlegroups.com

I am racing on Saturday (Lake to Lake Triathlon), so if my legs feel okay, I might try to come.  But, might also take the day off.  So, not sure. If I’m not there at 7 am, I’m recovering J

Nicole