Re: AC-FC: 2747 Easter sunrise run

Frog...@aol.com

Apr 22, 2011, 10:31:05 AM4/22/11
to ac...@googlegroups.com
Dianne and I hope to be there. I'm planning to continue on to Bingham Rd and loop back to Hughes Stadium for 13 miles if anyone is interested.

Danny

In a message dated 4/21/2011 4:48:53 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, Pablo.S...@state.co.us writes:
Planning to be there!  Thanks for organizing Kerry!

Pablo A. Sandoval, MS
Rehabilitation Supervisor I
Division of Vocational Rehabilitation - Fort Collins
Colorado Department of Human Services
970.225.3892 - Direct Line
970.223.9823 - Main Line

DVR: Bridging Business & Ability

CONFIDENTIALITY  STATEMENT
This email and any attachments from the Colorado Department of Human Services, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  The information contained herein may include protected or otherwise privileged information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply to this message and delete the email without further disclosure.

>>> Kerry <byrn...@gmail.com> 4/21/2011 4:20 PM >>>
Hi all,
The sun rises at 6:09 Sunday morning... which means we should probably
start running at 5:45 AM!!!  The consensus is to do the hills (Sorry
Tina).  Let's meet at 5:45 at the Maxwell Natural Area parking lot.  I
will just be doing an easy 8 mile run; I know some others will be
doing the same.

Cat, we'll miss you and your bunny ears!  Safe travels to IA

See you dark and early,
Kerry