Sunday April 10th

Cat

Apr 5, 2011, 2:18:21 PM4/5/11
to AC-FC
Anyone interested in a run down the Canyon?
We were thinking of meeting at 6:30am at the Colorado Marathon finish
line (on Linden) then carpooling up the course 20 miles.
That way, we get a long run, we see another part of the marathon
course, but we don't get completely beat up with 17 miles of
downhill......

Tina Stoner

Apr 5, 2011, 2:42:52 PM4/5/11
to ac...@googlegroups.com
Bob and I will be out of town. Have fun

Apr 9, 2011, 3:56:00 PM4/9/11
to AC-FC
I know Celeste just sent a text about this, but we should plan on
meeting near New Belgium and Catholic Charities b/c Linden is all torn
up and closed to cars. So to get to the parking, drive N on College to
Vine, turn E, then turn S back onto Linden and let's meet at Linden
Center Drive (where the Catholic charities is- we met there 2 or 3
years ago for a similar run). Lindsey, Celeste and I are all planning
on running.

Kerry