sunday

Tina Stoner

Jul 28, 2011, 11:22:29 PM7/28/11
to ac...@googlegroups.com
To anyone interested, I am running 2 loops of Bacon starting at 6am to beat the heat. Bob will be joining me for a meager 15. So anyways the offer is open?

Cat

Jul 29, 2011, 8:51:50 PM7/29/11
to AC-FC
Thanks, Tina! Some of us will be running 24HoT (24 hours of Towers).
We start Saturday at 7am and finish Sunday at 7am. So bet I'll be too
tired to run Double Bacon.....
HAVE FUN!
Cat

frog...@aol.com

Jul 30, 2011, 1:19:47 PM7/30/11
to ac...@googlegroups.com
Dianne and I are running Mt Audoban Sunday morning. It should be a 3 hour run. Some folks are running around Brainard Lake too.
Danny
Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless