Sunday (Oct 9th) run

Bob

Oct 6, 2011, 9:20:03 AM10/6/11
to AC-FC
Is anyone planning on running Sunday? About 13-16 miles? What time
and where?

Mary Frielingsdorf

Oct 6, 2011, 5:28:48 PM10/6/11
to ac...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
  I am up for running on Sunday, 13 to 16. I didn't have anything in mind yet.
Mary F

Bob

Oct 7, 2011, 9:28:14 AM10/7/11
to AC-FC
Hi Mary,
Yeah, I'm glad we'll be running together Sunday. Already looking
forward to it. I think it's going to be quite cool so no reason to
start too early. Should we shoot for a 7:30 start? Now the question
is - where? We could start out at Redstone, Budweiser, Owl Canyon,
Bacon Strip, Cottonwood Park, etc. I'll leave it up to you (or any
one else that is joining us) to pick the place. I'm very flexible on
where and when.

-Bob-

p.s. Congrats to the Detroit Tigers !!!

On Oct 6, 3:28 pm, Mary Frielingsdorf <messyma...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>   I am up for running on Sunday, 13 to 16. I didn't have anything in mind yet.
> Mary F

Mary Frielingsdorf

Oct 7, 2011, 5:50:54 PM10/7/11
to ac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bob,
  7:30 would be great. My first choice is Redstone and then Owl Canyon, although any of your suggestions would be great. If we don't hear from anyone else how about we plan on Redstone at 7:30. See you Sunday!
Mary

Sent: Friday, October 7, 2011 7:28 AM
Subject: Re: AC-FC: 2783 Sunday (Oct 9th) run

Bob

Oct 8, 2011, 1:38:16 PM10/8/11
to AC-FC
Okay, 7:30 at Redstone it is. See you there.

So let it be written, so let it be run...

On Oct 7, 3:50 pm, Mary Frielingsdorf <messyma...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Bob,
>   7:30 would be great. My first choice is Redstone and then Owl Canyon, although any of your suggestions would be great. If we don't hear from anyone else how about we plan on Redstone at 7:30. See you Sunday!
> Mary

Mr. Furious

Oct 8, 2011, 6:59:34 PM10/8/11
to AC-FC
Yes, go Tigers! They were my team when I liked baseball as a kid.
You guys don't mind if I join you? It's gonna be muddy....