It doesn't get any better than Beer and Bacon

Bob

Mar 14, 2011, 12:53:52 PM3/14/11
to AC-FC
Howdy folks. Tina and I are meeting at Budweiser next Sunday (March
20th) morning at 8:00 to run the 17-mile "Beer and Bacon" course.
We'll add on a few extra miles afterwards to get 21 total. Please
come out and join us for part or all of our run. That ice cold beer
afterwards tastes really good !!!!

Slush

Mar 16, 2011, 12:19:20 PM3/16/11
to AC-FC
thanks Bob!

I think I will do my long run on Saturday this weekend. Alex May is
hosting the first "March Milage Madness" event Saturday morning.
http://pineridgerunner.blogspot.com/2011/03/march-mileage-madness.html
He's offering 9, 23, and 34(!) mile runs and a BBQ potluck at his
house afterwards. I'd like to extend an invitation to you all to join
me at 9 am Saturday as I take on the 23 mile option! Or consider
joining Celeste at 8 am as well for those of you who want to start
earlier. If you don't know Alex, he's a great guy and very active
with the local trail runners, and I'm sure he would be happy to meet
you this weekend.

Mr. Furious

Mar 19, 2011, 5:21:21 PM3/19/11
to AC-FC
I will be joining you guys on Sunday if that's alright. See you
tomorrow at 8.

On Mar 16, 10:19 am, Slush <srsl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks Bob!
>
> I think I will do my long run on Saturday this weekend.  Alex May is
> hosting the first "March Milage Madness" event Saturday morning.http://pineridgerunner.blogspot.com/2011/03/march-mileage-madness.html

Kerry

Mar 19, 2011, 5:23:53 PM3/19/11
to AC-FC
Hey all, I'm going to run in town since I've done bacon the past 3
weeks and only have 12 tomorrow. yippee!

Cat

Mar 19, 2011, 7:24:18 PM3/19/11
to AC-FC
I'll meet you at Bud tomorrow at 8, and see how long I can keep up
with you!
WooHoo.....speed workout!