Redstone Sunday ???

Bob

Sep 29, 2011, 9:27:04 AM9/29/11
to AC-FC
Is anyone running Sunday morning? I'd like to get in 13 miles (give
or take). I was thinking maybe Redstone Canyon, but am flexible to go
elsewhere. Hmmm, what time? I'm thinking either 7:00 or 7:30. I
guess I'll compromise and go with 7:15.

To recap, unless I hear from others, I plan on doing about 13 miles @
Redstone Sunday morning starting @ 7:15. Hope to see you there.

Cat

Sep 29, 2011, 7:00:18 PM9/29/11
to AC-FC
I'd love to, but Sunday is Blue Sky Marathon.! Have fun.

Tina

Sep 30, 2011, 12:55:27 AM9/30/11
to ac...@googlegroups.com
I am in Portland sorry

Tina Stoner Sent from my iPhone

Bob

Sep 30, 2011, 9:24:41 AM9/30/11
to AC-FC
It's Blue Sky time already? Best of luck Cat (and all the others that
are crazy enough to runit). I think I'll have to swing by and cheer
you guys on.

Tina, I hate to be the one to tell you, but you're a week early for
your race ;-) Have an awesome marathon!!!