Running on Sunday June 5th (is it really June already)

Bob

Jun 1, 2011, 9:20:33 AM6/1/11
to AC-FC
I'm looking to run about 16 easy miles on Sunday. Any one interested
in joining? Any thoughts on where? No trails for me. Can't afford
to twist an ankle with the marathon just 2 weeks out. I guess since
it just became summer yesterday, we should start @ 7:30.

Tina

Jun 1, 2011, 10:03:05 AM6/1/11
to ac...@googlegroups.com
I can run about 12 miles. Let me know?

Tina Stoner Sent from my iPhone

Bob

Jun 3, 2011, 9:01:58 AM6/3/11
to AC-FC
Hmmm, where to run? Redstone, Bacon Strip, Bud, Owl Canyon? Any of
those sound good? You pick.

p.s. If you're done with it, may I have my book of stretching back.

On Jun 1, 8:03 am, Tina <tinastone...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I can run about 12 miles. Let me know?
>
> Tina Stoner Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 1, 2011, at 7:20 AM, Bob <rvanl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > I'm looking to run about 16 easy miles on Sunday.  Any one interested
> > in joining?  Any thoughts on where?  No trails for me.  Can't afford
> > to twist an ankle with the marathon just 2 weeks out.  I guess since
> > it just became summer yesterday, we should start @ 7:30.

Tina

Jun 3, 2011, 10:36:46 AM6/3/11
to ac...@googlegroups.com
Bacon is good because o can just add a bit after one loop sooo 7:30?

Tina Stoner Sent from my iPhone

Bob

Jun 4, 2011, 5:06:05 PM6/4/11
to AC-FC
Yes, bacon @ 7:30

See ya then !!! Hope others will decide to join too.

On Jun 3, 8:36 am, Tina <tinastone...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Bacon is good because o can just add a bit after one loop sooo 7:30?
>
> Tina Stoner Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 3, 2011, at 7:01 AM, Bob <rvanl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Hmmm, where to run?   Redstone, Bacon Strip, Bud, Owl Canyon?  Any of
> > those sound good?  You pick.
>
> > p.s.  If you're done with it, may I have my book of stretching back.
>
> > On Jun 1, 8:03 am, Tina <tinastone...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> I can run about 12 miles. Let me know?
>
> >> Tina Stoner Sent from my iPhone

Cat

Jun 5, 2011, 12:05:50 AM6/5/11
to AC-FC
Sorry!! Running trails on Sunday. Last minute "cramming" for Bighorn
100. :)
Have fun!