Question: Help making "Due Tasks" dialogs more useful

Dave

Sep 18, 2018, 11:47:30 AM9/18/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I've been using the product for a handful of months now.  I like that it's fairly open in construct so I have flexibility implementing my personal productivity approach.  Those "due tasks" dialogs that pop up when I log in though are one of the features I'm having a hard time finding useful.  Of course, they are extremely useful in pointing out what's on my list that's due/overdue.  But the dialogs are huge and can't be minimized, so I find myself just closing them and going into my lists to see what's overdue (I've set it so overdue tasks have a red backfill).

So just looking for creative ways you all have tailored these dialogs.

thanks!

.dan.g.

Sep 19, 2018, 8:46:10 PM9/19/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
It sounds like you already have some specific ideas Dave, so why don't you just articulate those a little more clearly...