Remove icons ( short question from holiday)

45 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

topforum

ungelesen,
09.04.2019, 10:40:2509.04.19
an ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hallo,

Since a few versions there are additional buttons in the button bar such as Print, Send to etc. and others that I don't use. I want to remove about 60 % of all buttons from the button bar. How can I do that? I want to use the space for user-defined tools.

.dan.g.

ungelesen,
10.04.2019, 20:53:0910.04.19
an ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
The extra icons highlight the existence of a user-definable toolbar.

Menu > View > Bar Visibility > Custom Toolbar

topforum

ungelesen,
11.04.2019, 05:49:4911.04.19
an ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
If a contribution is marked as completed by you, should additional questions or thoughts still be published in the same contribution? Or is it better to create a new contribution?

.dan.g.

ungelesen,
11.04.2019, 06:03:1511.04.19
an ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Kinda depends how related it is.

.dan.g.

ungelesen,
11.04.2019, 06:06:4011.04.19
an abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
ps. Sorry, the icons on the main toolbar are fixed and permanent, otherwise people (other than you) mess with the toolbar and then ask where the buttons have gone.

Ideally the solution would be to hide the main toolbar and configure the custom toolbar to have only the buttons you want, but unfortunately the user-defined tool icons only get added to the main toolbar which would defeat what you are trying to achieve.

So in 7.3 I'll check for the main toolbar being invisible and the custom toolbar being visible and then add the user-defined tools to the custom toolbar.
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten