Suggestion: more than one comment and spreadsheets

KORE

Oct 31, 2018, 6:49:48 AM10/31/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
I see that you accept suggestions again, I hope you have been able to resolve your issues. I make a suggestion-long-term dream, that would allow me to integrate all the aspects of the management of the projects in only one app:

01.- More than one page of "Comments" for each task, and each comment with a configurable title. Tabs for go to each comment. Example: one comment for Description, anoher one for Blog, another one for Issues log, etc
02.-."Comments" not only in text format but with spreadsheet format, The use will be for cost control.... invoices, delivery documents, budget.

I know its a huge efford, and I would be very grateful